Alpine Mountain ski resort is located in Pennsylvania, United States. With a peak elevation of 2470 ft it offers skiers and snowboarders a 1771 ft vertical drop.
In total Alpine Mountain ski resort offers 1.8 mi of marked trails with 17% (0.3 mi) of the total trails ideal for beginners, 33% (0.6 mi) of the total trails being suitable for intermediate skiers and 50% (0.9 mi) for the more advanced and expert of level skiers and snowboarders. This is all easily accessible with their 3 ski lifts.
If you want to compare Alpine Mountain ski resort with any other ski resort in Pennsylvania, please just click the compare button at the bottom of this Alpine Mountain ski resort profile page. Or you can click here.
Alpine Mountain ski resort is one of 24 ski resorts on offer in Pennsylvania, United States. You can view more ski resorts in Pennsylvania here.
You can also search and explore all the 424 ski resorts in United States here.
As you are researching and planning your ski holiday one of the most expensive costs to budget for will be your accommodation costs. Snowcomparison offers you the best prices and largest range of hotels, hostels and apartments in and around Alpine Mountain ski resort.
Please visit our STAY page and you can start searching and comparing accommodation prices in Alpine Mountain ski resort. You can now book your ski holiday accommodation directly online through the Snowcomparison website.
Snowcomparison is the only ski resort search engine that enables you to compare almost every ski resort on the planet side-by-side and on a like-for-like basis. With over 2864 ski resorts there are over 4.1 million ski resort comparisons.
We are always reviewing and updating every ski resort profile on the Snowcomparison website, including the information provided here on the Alpine Mountain ski resort profile page. We do strive for accuracy and fairness, but sometimes mistakes do get made. If you do see something that doesn't look right, please contact us and let us know what information we need to update.
We appreciate your support and we hope that Snowcomparison can help you search, compare and book more ski holidays throughout the world.