Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
+EXPAND | COLLAPSE map

Durmitor ski resort

Northern Montenegro, Montenegro

www.durmitor.wordpress.com
+EXPAND | COLLAPSE

Durmitor ski resort is located in Northern Montenegro, Montenegro. With a peak elevation of 2181 m it offers skiers and snowboarders a 666 m vertical drop.

In total Durmitor ski resort offers 6 km of marked trails with 17% (1 km) of the total trails ideal for beginners, 33% (2 km) of the total trails being suitable for intermediate skiers and 50% (3 km) for the more advanced and expert of level skiers and snowboarders. This is all easily accessible with their 5 ski lifts.

If you want to compare Durmitor ski resort with any other ski resort in Northern Montenegro, please just click the compare button at the bottom of this Durmitor ski resort profile page. Or you can click here.

Durmitor ski resort is one of 1 ski resorts on offer in Northern Montenegro, Montenegro. You can view more ski resorts in Northern Montenegro here.

You can also search and explore all the 2 ski resorts in Montenegro here.

As you are researching and planning your ski holiday one of the most expensive costs to budget for will be your accommodation costs. Snowcomparison offers you the best prices and largest range of hotels, hostels and apartments in and around Durmitor ski resort.

Please visit our STAY page and you can start searching and comparing accommodation prices in Durmitor ski resort. You can now book your ski holiday accommodation directly online through the Snowcomparison website.

Snowcomparison is the only ski resort search engine that enables you to compare almost every ski resort on the planet side-by-side and on a like-for-like basis. With over 2866 ski resorts there are over 4.1 million ski resort comparisons.

We are always reviewing and updating every ski resort profile on the Snowcomparison website, including the information provided here on the Durmitor ski resort profile page. We do strive for accuracy and fairness, but sometimes mistakes do get made. If you do see something that doesn't look right, please contact us and let us know what information we need to update.

We appreciate your support and we hope that Snowcomparison can help you search, compare and book more ski holidays throughout the world.

Total Trails: 6 km 3.7 mi

  • Easiest 1 km 0.6 mi | 17%
  • More Difficult 2 km 1.2 mi | 33%
  • Most Difficult 3 km 1.9 mi | 50%
  • Terrain Park No
  • Half Pipes No

Resort Stats


Peak elevation:
2181 m 7155.5 ft
Base elevation:
1515 m 4970.5 ft
Vertical Drop:
666 m 2185 ft
Total Trails:
6 km 3.7 mi
Longest Run:
0 km 0 mi

Lift Tickets

  • Day PassTBC
  • Kids Day PassTBC
  • Season PassTBC
  • Kids Season PassTBC
Prices check with resort for specials and discounts

Total Ski Lifts 5

Snowmaking No

  • Mtn Snowmaking %0 %
  • No of Snow guns0

Snow Report

  • Last Snow:Data unavaible
  • 24hrs Snow Data unavaible Data unavaible
  • Base (natural):Data unavaible Data unavaible
N/A °C
N/A °C
Wind:
N/A N/A

2866

ski resorts

60

Countries