Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
+EXPAND | COLLAPSE map

Horseshoe ski resort

Ontario, Canada

www.horseshoeresort.com
+EXPAND | COLLAPSE

Horseshoe ski resort is located in Ontario, Canada. With a peak elevation of 500 m it offers skiers and snowboarders a 500 m vertical drop.

In total Horseshoe ski resort offers 26 km of marked trails with 31% (8 km) of the total trails ideal for beginners, 19% (5 km) of the total trails being suitable for intermediate skiers and 50% (13 km) for the more advanced and expert of level skiers and snowboarders. This is all easily accessible with their 6 ski lifts.

If you want to compare Horseshoe ski resort with any other ski resort in Ontario, please just click the compare button at the bottom of this Horseshoe ski resort profile page. Or you can click here.

Horseshoe ski resort is one of 31 ski resorts on offer in Ontario, Canada. You can view more ski resorts in Ontario here.

You can also search and explore all the 192 ski resorts in Canada here.

As you are researching and planning your ski holiday one of the most expensive costs to budget for will be your accommodation costs. Snowcomparison offers you the best prices and largest range of hotels, hostels and apartments in and around Horseshoe ski resort.

Please visit our STAY page and you can start searching and comparing accommodation prices in Horseshoe ski resort. You can now book your ski holiday accommodation directly online through the Snowcomparison website.

Snowcomparison is the only ski resort search engine that enables you to compare almost every ski resort on the planet side-by-side and on a like-for-like basis. With over 2872 ski resorts there are over 4.1 million ski resort comparisons.

We are always reviewing and updating every ski resort profile on the Snowcomparison website, including the information provided here on the Horseshoe ski resort profile page. We do strive for accuracy and fairness, but sometimes mistakes do get made. If you do see something that doesn't look right, please contact us and let us know what information we need to update.

We appreciate your support and we hope that Snowcomparison can help you search, compare and book more ski holidays throughout the world.

Total Trails: 26 km 16.2 mi

  • Easiest 8 km 5 mi | 31%
  • More Difficult 5 km 3.1 mi | 19%
  • Most Difficult 13 km 8.1 mi | 50%
  • Terrain Park No
  • Half Pipes No

Resort Stats


Peak elevation:
500 m 1640 ft
Base elevation:
0 m 0 ft
Vertical Drop:
500 m 1640 ft
Total Trails:
26 km 16.2 mi
Longest Run:
0 km 0.4 mi

Lift Tickets

  • Day PassCAD 60
  • Kids Day PassCAD 00
  • Season PassCAD 259
  • Kids Season PassCAD 12
Prices check with resort for specials and discounts

Total Ski Lifts 6

  • Chairlifts6

Snowmaking No

  • Mtn Snowmaking %0 %
  • No of Snow guns0

Snow Report

  • Last Snow:
  • 24hrs Snow
  • Base (natural):
-6 °C
-7 °C
Wind:
NNW39 km/h NNW24 m/h

2872

ski resorts

60

Countries