Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
+EXPAND | COLLAPSE map

Indianhead Mountain ski resort

Michigan, United States

www.indianheadmtn.com
+EXPAND | COLLAPSE

Indianhead Mountain ski resort is located in Michigan, United States. With a peak elevation of 4347 ft it offers skiers and snowboarders a 348 ft vertical drop.

In total Indianhead Mountain ski resort offers 6.2 mi of marked trails with 20% (1.2 mi) of the total trails ideal for beginners, 30% (1.9 mi) of the total trails being suitable for intermediate skiers and 50% (3.1 mi) for the more advanced and expert of level skiers and snowboarders. This is all easily accessible with their 8 ski lifts.

If you want to compare Indianhead Mountain ski resort with any other ski resort in Michigan, please just click the compare button at the bottom of this Indianhead Mountain ski resort profile page. Or you can click here.

Indianhead Mountain ski resort is one of 35 ski resorts on offer in Michigan, United States. You can view more ski resorts in Michigan here.

You can also search and explore all the 431 ski resorts in United States here.

As you are researching and planning your ski holiday one of the most expensive costs to budget for will be your accommodation costs. Snowcomparison offers you the best prices and largest range of hotels, hostels and apartments in and around Indianhead Mountain ski resort.

Please visit our STAY page and you can start searching and comparing accommodation prices in Indianhead Mountain ski resort. You can now book your ski holiday accommodation directly online through the Snowcomparison website.

Snowcomparison is the only ski resort search engine that enables you to compare almost every ski resort on the planet side-by-side and on a like-for-like basis. With over 2872 ski resorts there are over 4.1 million ski resort comparisons.

We are always reviewing and updating every ski resort profile on the Snowcomparison website, including the information provided here on the Indianhead Mountain ski resort profile page. We do strive for accuracy and fairness, but sometimes mistakes do get made. If you do see something that doesn't look right, please contact us and let us know what information we need to update.

We appreciate your support and we hope that Snowcomparison can help you search, compare and book more ski holidays throughout the world.

Total Trails: 10 km 6.2 mi

  • Easiest 2 km 1.2 mi | 20%
  • More Difficult 3 km 1.9 mi | 30%
  • Most Difficult 5 km 3.1 mi | 50%
  • Terrain Park No
  • Half Pipes No

Resort Stats


Peak elevation:
1325 m 4347 ft
Base elevation:
1219 m 3999 ft
Vertical Drop:
106 m 348 ft
Total Trails:
10 km 6.2 mi
Longest Run:
1 km 1 mi

Lift Tickets

  • Day PassUSD 62
  • Kids Day PassUSD 50
  • Season PassUSD 299
  • Kids Season PassUSD 99
Prices check with resort for specials and discounts

Total Ski Lifts 8

live cam

Snowmaking No

  • Mtn Snowmaking %0 %
  • No of Snow guns0

Snow Report

  • Last Snow:
  • 24hrs Snow
  • Base (natural):
0 °C
-2 °C
Wind:
WNW44 km/h WNW27 m/h

2872

ski resorts

60

Countries