Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
+EXPAND | COLLAPSE map

La Fouly ski resort

Valais, Switzerland

www.telelafouly.ch
+EXPAND | COLLAPSE

La Fouly ski resort is located in Valais, Switzerland. With a peak elevation of 2200 m it offers skiers and snowboarders a 600 m vertical drop.

In total La Fouly ski resort offers 20 km of marked trails with 30% (6 km) of the total trails ideal for beginners, 20% (4 km) of the total trails being suitable for intermediate skiers and 50% (10 km) for the more advanced and expert of level skiers and snowboarders. This is all easily accessible with their 4 ski lifts.

If you want to compare La Fouly ski resort with any other ski resort in Valais, please just click the compare button at the bottom of this La Fouly ski resort profile page. Or you can click here.

La Fouly ski resort is one of 52 ski resorts on offer in Valais, Switzerland. You can view more ski resorts in Valais here.

You can also search and explore all the 248 ski resorts in Switzerland here.

As you are researching and planning your ski holiday one of the most expensive costs to budget for will be your accommodation costs. Snowcomparison offers you the best prices and largest range of hotels, hostels and apartments in and around La Fouly ski resort.

Please visit our STAY page and you can start searching and comparing accommodation prices in La Fouly ski resort. You can now book your ski holiday accommodation directly online through the Snowcomparison website.

Snowcomparison is the only ski resort search engine that enables you to compare almost every ski resort on the planet side-by-side and on a like-for-like basis. With over 2872 ski resorts there are over 4.1 million ski resort comparisons.

We are always reviewing and updating every ski resort profile on the Snowcomparison website, including the information provided here on the La Fouly ski resort profile page. We do strive for accuracy and fairness, but sometimes mistakes do get made. If you do see something that doesn't look right, please contact us and let us know what information we need to update.

We appreciate your support and we hope that Snowcomparison can help you search, compare and book more ski holidays throughout the world.

Total Trails: 20 km 12.4 mi

  • Easiest 6 km 3.7 mi | 30%
  • More Difficult 4 km 2.5 mi | 20%
  • Most Difficult 10 km 6.2 mi | 50%
  • Terrain Park No
  • Half Pipes No

Resort Stats


Peak elevation:
2200 m 7217.9 ft
Base elevation:
1600 m 5249.3 ft
Vertical Drop:
600 m 1968.5 ft
Total Trails:
20 km 12.4 mi
Longest Run:
0 km 0 mi

Lift Tickets

  • Day PassCHF 37
  • Kids Day PassCHF 19
  • Season PassCHF 565
  • Kids Season PassCHF 283
Prices check with resort for specials and discounts

Total Ski Lifts 4

  • Chairlifts1
  • T-Bars2
  • People mover 1
live cam

Snowmaking No

  • Mtn Snowmaking %0 %
  • No of Snow guns0

Snow Report

  • Last Snow:
  • 24hrs Snow
  • Base (natural):
6 °C
6 °C
Wind:
S3 km/h S2 m/h

2872

ski resorts

60

Countries