Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
+EXPAND | COLLAPSE map

Parc du Mont-Comi ski resort

Quebec, Canada

www.mont-comi.ca
+EXPAND | COLLAPSE

Parc du Mont-Comi ski resort is located in Quebec, Canada. With a peak elevation of 575 m it offers skiers and snowboarders a 306 m vertical drop.

In total Parc du Mont-Comi ski resort offers 12 km of marked trails with 17% (2 km) of the total trails ideal for beginners, 33% (4 km) of the total trails being suitable for intermediate skiers and 50% (6 km) for the more advanced and expert of level skiers and snowboarders. This is all easily accessible with their 4 ski lifts.

If you want to compare Parc du Mont-Comi ski resort with any other ski resort in Quebec, please just click the compare button at the bottom of this Parc du Mont-Comi ski resort profile page. Or you can click here.

Parc du Mont-Comi ski resort is one of 63 ski resorts on offer in Quebec, Canada. You can view more ski resorts in Quebec here.

You can also search and explore all the 192 ski resorts in Canada here.

As you are researching and planning your ski holiday one of the most expensive costs to budget for will be your accommodation costs. Snowcomparison offers you the best prices and largest range of hotels, hostels and apartments in and around Parc du Mont-Comi ski resort.

Please visit our STAY page and you can start searching and comparing accommodation prices in Parc du Mont-Comi ski resort. You can now book your ski holiday accommodation directly online through the Snowcomparison website.

Snowcomparison is the only ski resort search engine that enables you to compare almost every ski resort on the planet side-by-side and on a like-for-like basis. With over 2872 ski resorts there are over 4.1 million ski resort comparisons.

We are always reviewing and updating every ski resort profile on the Snowcomparison website, including the information provided here on the Parc du Mont-Comi ski resort profile page. We do strive for accuracy and fairness, but sometimes mistakes do get made. If you do see something that doesn't look right, please contact us and let us know what information we need to update.

We appreciate your support and we hope that Snowcomparison can help you search, compare and book more ski holidays throughout the world.

Total Trails: 12 km 7.4 mi

  • Easiest 2 km 1.2 mi | 17%
  • More Difficult 4 km 2.5 mi | 33%
  • Most Difficult 6 km 3.7 mi | 50%
  • Terrain Park Yes
  • Half Pipes No

Resort Stats


Peak elevation:
575 m 1886 ft
Base elevation:
269 m 882.5 ft
Vertical Drop:
306 m 1003.9 ft
Total Trails:
12 km 7.4 mi
Longest Run:
0.4 km 0.3 mi

Lift Tickets

  • Day PassCAD 39.14
  • Kids Day PassCAD 17.4
  • Season PassCAD 646.23
  • Kids Season PassCAD 271.36
Prices check with resort for specials and discounts

Total Ski Lifts 4

  • Chairlifts2
  • T-Bars1
  • Pomas 1

Snowmaking Yes

  • Mtn Snowmaking %50 %
  • No of Snow guns4

Snow Report

  • Last Snow:
  • 24hrs Snow
  • Base (natural):
7 °C
3 °C
Wind:
SW80 km/h SW50 m/h

2872

ski resorts

60

Countries