Oslo Skisenter Grefsenkollen ski resort is located in Oslo area, Norway. With a peak elevation of 373 m it offers skiers and snowboarders a 163 m vertical drop.
In total Oslo Skisenter Grefsenkollen ski resort offers 4 km of marked trails with 25% (1 km) of the total trails ideal for beginners, 25% (1 km) of the total trails being suitable for intermediate skiers and 50% (2 km) for the more advanced and expert of level skiers and snowboarders. This is all easily accessible with their 4 ski lifts.
If you want to compare Oslo Skisenter Grefsenkollen ski resort with any other ski resort in Oslo area, please just click the compare button at the bottom of this Oslo Skisenter Grefsenkollen ski resort profile page. Or you can click here.
Oslo Skisenter Grefsenkollen ski resort is one of 5 ski resorts on offer in Oslo area, Norway. You can view more ski resorts in Oslo area here.
You can also search and explore all the 85 ski resorts in Norway here.
As you are researching and planning your ski holiday one of the most expensive costs to budget for will be your accommodation costs. Snowcomparison offers you the best prices and largest range of hotels, hostels and apartments in and around Oslo Skisenter Grefsenkollen ski resort.
Please visit our STAY page and you can start searching and comparing accommodation prices in Oslo Skisenter Grefsenkollen ski resort. You can now book your ski holiday accommodation directly online through the Snowcomparison website.
Snowcomparison is the only ski resort search engine that enables you to compare almost every ski resort on the planet side-by-side and on a like-for-like basis. With over 2872 ski resorts there are over 4.1 million ski resort comparisons.
We are always reviewing and updating every ski resort profile on the Snowcomparison website, including the information provided here on the Oslo Skisenter Grefsenkollen ski resort profile page. We do strive for accuracy and fairness, but sometimes mistakes do get made. If you do see something that doesn't look right, please contact us and let us know what information we need to update.
We appreciate your support and we hope that Snowcomparison can help you search, compare and book more ski holidays throughout the world.