Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
+EXPAND | COLLAPSE map

Solitude Mountain ski resort

Utah, United States

www.skisolitude.com
+EXPAND | COLLAPSE

Solitude Mountain ski resort is located in Utah, United States. With a peak elevation of 10488 ft it offers skiers and snowboarders a 2494 ft vertical drop.

In total Solitude Mountain ski resort offers 39.7 mi of marked trails with 10% (4 mi) of the total trails ideal for beginners, 40% (15.9 mi) of the total trails being suitable for intermediate skiers and 50% (19.9 mi) for the more advanced and expert of level skiers and snowboarders. This is all easily accessible with their 9 ski lifts.

If you want to compare Solitude Mountain ski resort with any other ski resort in Utah, please just click the compare button at the bottom of this Solitude Mountain ski resort profile page. Or you can click here.

Solitude Mountain ski resort is one of 14 ski resorts on offer in Utah, United States. You can view more ski resorts in Utah here.

You can also search and explore all the 424 ski resorts in United States here.

As you are researching and planning your ski holiday one of the most expensive costs to budget for will be your accommodation costs. Snowcomparison offers you the best prices and largest range of hotels, hostels and apartments in and around Solitude Mountain ski resort.

Please visit our STAY page and you can start searching and comparing accommodation prices in Solitude Mountain ski resort. You can now book your ski holiday accommodation directly online through the Snowcomparison website.

Snowcomparison is the only ski resort search engine that enables you to compare almost every ski resort on the planet side-by-side and on a like-for-like basis. With over 2864 ski resorts there are over 4.1 million ski resort comparisons.

We are always reviewing and updating every ski resort profile on the Snowcomparison website, including the information provided here on the Solitude Mountain ski resort profile page. We do strive for accuracy and fairness, but sometimes mistakes do get made. If you do see something that doesn't look right, please contact us and let us know what information we need to update.

We appreciate your support and we hope that Snowcomparison can help you search, compare and book more ski holidays throughout the world.

Total Trails: 64 km 39.7 mi

  • Easiest 6.4 km 4 mi | 10%
  • More Difficult 25.6 km 15.9 mi | 40%
  • Most Difficult 32 km 19.9 mi | 50%
  • Terrain Park No
  • Half Pipes No

Resort Stats


Peak elevation:
3196.7 m 10488 ft
Base elevation:
2436.6 m 7994 ft
Vertical Drop:
760.2 m 2494 ft
Total Trails:
64 km 39.7 mi
Longest Run:
4 km 3 mi

Lift Tickets

  • Day PassUSD 115
  • Kids Day PassUSD 38
  • Season PassTo Be Confirmed
  • Kids Season PassTo Be Confirmed
Prices check with resort for specials and discounts

Total Ski Lifts 9

  • Chairlifts8
  • Magic Carpet 1
live cam

Snowmaking No

  • Mtn Snowmaking %0 %
  • No of Snow guns0

Snow Report

  • Last Snow:
  • 24hrs Snow
  • Base (natural):
4 °C
4 °C
Wind:
SW64 km/h SW40 m/h

2864

ski resorts

60

Countries